Friday, November 11, 2011

First post!

Welcome to my first post!! A little bit about me you ask. Well as stated I am a mother to five children and married to a wonderful husband. I love the looks that I get when I tell this to people. YES five children. Three were born from my tummy and two were born from my heart. BUT I love them all the same. I live in Laramie Wyoming and have lived here for a long time. Right now my kids (the boys) are at their Fathers house for a visit (thats a story for another time). My current husband is playing Car Town (which he loves to do) and I am here meeting all of you. Since it is late at night I am going to call this a complete post and post again another time. More on my life later  have a great night!!
...Oh and Happy Veterans Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment