Sunday, November 13, 2011

Good Evening

Good Evening everyone,
Yesterday was a really fun day. My husband and I spent the day together going to the pawn shops, then out to the flea market, then off to get some lunch, then went to wal mart, then went home to drop our treasures off, then we went to my nieces birthday party, then we finally made it home for the night.  Such a busy day.
Today was an easier day. I love Sundays because that is the day that the coupons come in the newspaper. Sometimes the thought of cutting the coupons out of the paper is the only thing that gets me out of bed on Sunday mornings. 

We went to pick up the kids from their Father tonight. The wind was really bad. I was just happy that the particular road that we had to take was not closed (eventhough it probably should have been). ......anyways, the roads were really bad but we managed to get there and back safe.
As we pulled into town we could tell that the road to Rawlins was closed because the streets were littered with Semi trucks.





I am on my last week of classes for this semester. Still have not gotten my financial aid. Maybe that means that I will get a giant refund check. Hey, there isnt anything wrong with wishful thinking.
Well, I am going to go to bed now. I hope everyone has a good night and I hope all of your plastic yard chairs stay in your yard with this wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment