Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!
And that is exactly what I did...I have to be the luckiest girl in the world because I get to eat TWO thanksgiving feasts on Thanksgiving.
First we went to my in-laws house and had an amazingly yummy meal...
and some really funny entertainment... the following photo is of my husband and my brother in law trying to get a Pull Up on the dog... Ok, here is the story Betty (the dog) is in heat. Her father (who is not fixed) was (ahem) showing an interest in her today. So to block him, my brother in law thought it would be a good idea to put a Pull Up on the dog.

the blur on the couch is Betty trying to get away because she couldnt figure out what in the world these guys were doing to her.

The end result... Betty with the Pull Up on...
After our feast at my in-laws house we headed over to my parents house. Again, another AMAZING meal... I absolutly LOVE Thanksgiving. Turkey, Green Bean Cassoroll, Broccolu Cassoroll, Deviled Eggs, Mashed Potatoes, Frog Eye Salad, Bread Rolls... all the good stuff just overwhelms me... I cant fit it all on my plate. and THEN desert... HEAVEN!
I got to Skype with my brother who is away in the Marines and could not be home with us tonight. I sure do miss that kid. He was joking around tonight and showing us the different features that Skype has when chatting with someone. This is him with his "in the witness protection program" feature.

Grades were finally posted today... I would have like to have gotten a better grade in one of my classes and was a little bummed when I saw the grade but, I do what I can do. Its better then what I was doing, and I think I can still appreciate these grades. It will just make me try harder next time.


That is an "A". The grade above it was a bad grade on an assignement that I got. Dang it.
and this is the other one that got me down a little bit. Its tough when you work so hard and focus the best you can and only get a "B". I guess a 3.5 gpa isnt all that bad.
Well everyone, I am going to sign off of here and get ready for bed. I hope you all have a great night and once again HAPPY THANKSGIVING

No comments:

Post a Comment