Monday, December 12, 2011

Ugg Monday

Hello everyone, I hope we all had a fantastic Monday. My day went by pretty fast because it was a pretty busy day. Even my job were I am helping out at gave me errands to run. So today is December 12th and we have 13 days until Christmas...

My son asked me today if he could show me something in his room that he made for me. I walked into his room and this is what was waiting there for me...


I made some super yummy, super thick hamburgers for dinner tonight. I thought they were soooo good. Crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside with a slab on cheese on top, yum-o!!

As I have mentioned before, I am almost done helping out at the lab. I am thinking that by the end of this week I am going to be done there.  I am a little more then half way done with the last whole, as soon as it is drilled and bagged my job will be done. As long as the drill blade holds up (or we get a new one in) all circuits should be a go.
I guess I am going to call it a night. The kids are in bed and now it is time to relax. Feel free to check out the cutest little baby singing Poker face that is posted below. They promise that it will put a smile on your face, which means that my final daily task of making at least one person smile everyday will be complete. Have a great tuesday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment