Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Happy Hump Day!!

Hey party people, are we having fun??
So as you all may know by now I post videos on youtube. There is a place to check the stats of people that read my blogs and watch my videos. I went and checked those out today and come to find out people from the U.S.A. (duh), Japan, and Brazil have been watching my youtube videos. People from the U.S.A., Russia, Latvia, and German are reading my blog posts. I think it is kind of neat that my stuff is reaching people so far away.

And here is another high five for me (and my sister)....

This next photo is pretty cool. I like the "find it" kind of pictures. This one I find pretty interesting because it has all kinds of hidden stuff and you can almost look at it for hours trying to find things in it...
I officially found the coolest picture of the coolest tattoo EVER. Tell me you can honestly look at it and not think that it is cool and I will give you a dollar. I bet you cant do it.
Google.com is having a contest called Doodle for Google.
Here is the information and what the contest is about...

Welcome to Doodle 4 Google

Welcome to Doodle 4 Google, a contest where we invite students in the United States to use their artistic talents to think big and redesign Google’s homepage logo for millions to see. This year we ask students to exercise their creative imaginations around the theme, "If I could travel in time, I'd visit…" One lucky student artist will see their artwork appear on the Google homepage and take home some cool prizes--and as a special bonus, the winning artwork will appear on a limited edition of Crayola's iconic 64 box!
You can find the official rules at the link below:

http://www.google.com/doodle4google/
 Everyone has a different opinion about the Kardashians. I am on of those people that think that the Kardashians are famous for doing nothing. Which, is not really a bad thing. If you can get numerous T.V. shows with no talent then I have a shot at making it really big on YouTube. 
Here is the scoop with what is going on with Kim.
Folks might remember that Old Navy (which is a Gap brand) ran a commercial starring an actress named Melissa Molinaro, who boasts a not-so-subtle similarity to Kardashian. Ms. Kim promptly sued the retailer, claiming, according to a buzzy article from the Hollywood Reporter, that the commercial "created confusion in the marketplace and violated her rights to her name and likeness." Kim wants $20 million for her trouble.
Here is the link so that you can read the whole thing for yourself and see the commercial that Kim is suing Old Navy over:

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/prepare-for-the-fight--the-gap-vs--kim-kardashian.html

Well I am going to call it a night. I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow and if you cant sleep, I did film a video today. Feel free to check it out. It will be posted on my facebook page.








No comments:

Post a Comment