Friday, January 6, 2012

TGIF!!!

Its FINALLY here, its Friday!!! Yippy!!
Here is a cute picture to for you to enjoy...
So tonight as we were walking to the car we saw a really neat Camaro. The thing is that it was red and I dont really like red cars. So we kept walking and saw a big Chevy truck that was pretty nice. Then we saw a car that was copper colored and had some bird poop on it so we called it copper bird poop color. Then on of my little ones promptly said that her favorite color car was Papa Murphys. HUH? When did Papa Murphys become a color, LOL. Maybe this is what she means.

 Today is National Bean Day. Who is celebrating? Beans, beans, the magical fruit, each January 6th, it is thee we salute. Yep, today is National Bean Day, and though there seems to be little reason behind the holiday's designation, that shouldn't stop us from celebrating with some of L.A.'s best beans, like the lusciously creamy ones that fill the burritos at El Sinaloense or a bowl of the preternaturally addictive Cajun fried black eyed peas served up District.

As most of you know, my foot is broken and I have not been able to walk on it. Well today I tried to walk on it but I was only able to walk on it for about 5 minutes or so and they were little steps. However, that is better then not being able to walk on it at all.
Alrighty, well I am going to sign off of here so that I can eat my dinner. I hope everyone has a great rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment