Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy Thursday everyone...
I remember when I was much younger and in school we used to have names for every day of the week. Monday Marriage day, Thusday Toe day, Wednesday Wedding day, Thursday Throw up day, Friday Flip up day. Well today is proving to be Thursday Throw up day. One of my little ones threw up a couple times in school today. I made him stay in school (I kind of had to because my foot is still broken so I cant drive and the battery in my car is dead), and sure enough as soon as he got home after school he felt fine. I kind think that he just wanted to come home, but I guess you never know
Here is some information for those of us that live in Laramie and are looking for a way to recycle your Christmas Tree:
 The City of Laramie Street Division will begin its annual Christmas tree pickup on Wednesday, January 4th. Tree pickup will continue through Friday, January 27, 2011.
Trees should be left next to the curb and should be stripped of all lights, decorations, wires, etc. The Street Department will chip the trees and citizens may pick up chipped material to use as mulch at the storage site along the gravel road through Labonte Park.
Please contact the Street Department at 721-5276 or 721-5277 if you have any questions regarding the tree pickup program.
GOOD OL' CHICAGO
A Chicago police officer allegedly turned a $132 speeding ticket into a pick-up opportunity when he later tracked down the female driver and asked her out, saying the least he could do for the money he cost her was to treat her to dinner, according to a lawsuit the woman filed in federal court.
Evagelina Paredes filed a lawsuit in U.S. District Court in Chicago, accusing police officer Chris Collins of violating her privacy,
Alright everyone, I am going to get off of here. My computer seams to be having issues so I better post this  before it gets deleted (again). Have a great Friday tomorrow everyone!!
according to the Associated Press. She alleges that after she was ticketed on Oct. 22, Collins searched for her address in the motor-vehicle database and left a handwritten note on the windshield of her car, which was parked outside her apartment in the Chicago suburb of Stickney, asking her out on a date.

No comments:

Post a Comment