Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy Wednesday!!

Happy Wednesday everyone!!
It sure was a cold and windy day today. I went to the store today to get dinners for next week and about blew away. The roads have been closed off and on here for the past three days because of blowing snow.
They did have the roads open for a little bit today but from the sound of the wind outside, they are going to be closed down again soon. This is what I looked like on the way to my car when I went to get the food today.
While I was at the store I picked up some snack food for our trip to Las Vegas. This vacation is so very needed. I cant wait to get out of town and just forget about having to make dinner, do chores, pay bills, discipline kids, go to meetings, pretty much ANYTHING. I am going to go, have fun, and let loose a little.
Tonight for dinner I made fajitas. They were so good. I think I just might have a little spanish in me because (in my opinion) I did a pretty good job. Not that fajitas are that hard to make but I know some people that could manage to mess it up. Coupled with a side of spanish rice, my fajita dinner was a success.

I was able to make a new video today on Youtube. It was the first one that I have been able to make in about a month. This new computer is great. I am not able to make the videos directly on Youtube but I do have another program that my computer came with which makes it so that I am able to make and post videos. It felt so good to finally get one done. Click the link below to check it out.

 
This is the cutest picture that I have seen all day. This is what I call love and determination.
Well everyone, I better sign off of here before we loose power and my wireless goes out because of the wind. I hope you all have a great day tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment