Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy Tuesday!!

Hey everyone, welcome to post number 90!!
Well my husband just treated me like a princess today. I am happy to announce that I am writing this blog from my new laptop. It took some convincing on his part to get me to actually get it. In the end  I had to turn around and let him just pick out the laptop. He chose a wonderful Dell laptop that seams to be pretty dang awesome right about now.

One of the first things that I did was try to see if I could upload a Youtube video. STILL the sound didnt work. BUT I did figure out that I can record a video on the computer and then upload it to Youtube. So, get ready guys, I am about to be back on Youtube. I am so excited to get some videos made. I dont think that I have anything to do outside of the house tomorrow so that means that I can make some videos!!! It has been far to long.

This poor guy and this poor guys woman. She was obviously in an accident and then he goes and puts this on his car. Looks like a "guy" thing to do.

Well I am sorry but I am going to cute this post short because I want to play around on my new computer some more. I cant even think of things to write about because I just want to go check stuff out on here. Anyways, thanks again to my husband for spoiling me. I really does mean a lot to me and I love you so much.  Have a good night everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment