Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Happy Wednesday!!

Hello everyone!!
I dont really have much to say about my day but I do have some random stuff to talk about. If you are interested, keep reading. If not.... see ya next time.
Ok so I guess this movie called Hunger Games is all the rage. I never was really interested in books or movies like that. For those of you who dont know what Hunger Games is about, here you go.

The Hunger Games is a young-adult, dystopian novel written by Suzanne Collins. It was originally published on September 14, 2008. The book is the first in The Hunger Games trilogy, followed by Catching Fire, then Mockingjay.
In the novel, the Hunger Games are an annual televised event where the ruthless Capitol randomly selects one boy and one girl between the ages of twelve and 18 from each of the twelve districts, putting them against each other in a game of survival where they are forced to fight one another to the death. The victor then wins a new house for themselves and their families in their District, along with food, fame, and wealth.
It still just isnt for me....
Rumor has it that today is that today is Lady GaGa's 26th birthday. Whoopy!!! Apparently her name is Mother Monster now (which is just odd to me). Anyways, Happy Birthday Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta/ Mother Monster/ Lady GaGa. And now for a look at some of her most uncommon outfits:

Some of you may be saying "who the heck are these people"? And I have the answer for you. They are
Jonathan and Charlotte and together they sound amazing. They sing opera, which normally doesnt do anything for me but if you just listen to their voices, its pretty good. Here is a link to hear them sing: http://www.godvine.com/Shy-Boy-and-his-Friend-Shock-the-Audience-with-The-Prayer-Unbelievable-1318.html
This next photo almost made me cry today. It brought back some amazing memories of what life used to be like... Funny story, my friend was taking us somewhere when we were in Las Vegas and we were talking about the price of gas. When we were there the price of gas was nearly $4.00 a gallon. Mt friend and I remembered when gas was 97 cents and we would complain about it........ NEVER again!!! This is Karma at her finest.
Dont forget to check out my new video that I posted for you guys today. Its pretty fun!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35uAAvfQJ6o

Well thats it my friends. I hope you all have a great night!!! See ya when I see ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment