Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thursday!!!!!

Happy Thursday and first of the month everyone. Hope we all successfully paid our rent today (booooo for the first of the month). With today being the first of the month that means my husband and I have 8 more days until we are in Vegas for 8 days. I soooooo need his vacation right about now.
So my husband was reading my blog last night and said the funniest thing I have heard in a while. He got done reading my blog, looked up at me and said "ahhh, its like reading your diary". I laughed so hard. However, its true. I never looked at it that way until he said that but blogs are a lot like diaries. I love it.

There are some days when my kids dont act like they are just 11, 8, and 6 years old. Today my 6 year old acted more like he is 16. He is such a little guy but likes to act like he is much bigger and much wiser then he actually is at his young age. Its hard to understand why kids do the things they do sometimes. My children tend to like to behave very naughty when I am not around. My youngest being my biggest offender. Sometimes it makes for very hard days (like today). This little fella might be in line right behind my little guy.

I remember one time when my brother was little and my parents were working on building on to their house. He tied two tampons together and tried to give them to the worker and told him they were nunchucks. Funniest thing EVER!!
Thats pretty much it. Not a very productive day today (nothing worth talking about anyways). I hope you all have a great night and a wonderful Friday tomorrow. Thank goodness its Friday tomorrow!!! Have a good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment