Thursday, March 22, 2012

THURSDAY!!!!!!


(WELL HELLO THERE!!)
Thats one day closer to Friday!!!!!!
What a craptastic day I had today. I think my 6 year old is already a teenager becuase he "HATES" me. I always new that one day they all would (you know we ALL go thru that stage), but I didnt think he would hate me already. It really makes me stop and think about things. At 6 yeras old you shouldnt want anything else more in the world then your mommy. And my 6 year old hates me already. He is so angry and I dont know what he is angry about. He is in couseling and even she cant break him. He just wont say. How do I help him with things if he wont say what is wrong? He is telling me, leaving signs EVERYWHERE that something is wrong and I just cant figure it out. Makes me feel like a piece of shit really. I have some very hard kids. I dont know why God thought that I could handle all of this but regardless, these kids were given to me for a reason. I guess it was to make me a stronger person. Regardess, I would never trade them. I cant imagine life without them,  and I am who I am today because of them. I usually dont post pictures of my kids nor mention any names for the privacy of those who do not want to be mentioned on my blog. However I want everyone to see what I have to live for, be thankful for, and have the honor of being their Mommy. So here there are, this ONE time ONLY that a picture will ever be posted on my blog.  ENJOY.....
I finally found something that describes what the water/shower was like at our hotel room in Las Vegas. And yes, I have really been searching.
Thats all  I have folks. I am going to cut it short. I need some "ME" time. Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment