Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday.....uggg

Happy Monday everyone! I hope your Monday was better then mine. The day itself wasnt to bad but the evening has turned out to be a crappy one. I have always said (to myself and other people) that God will never give you more then you can handle. I am starting to wonder if that is actually true. While I dont doubt God, I do doubt that I can handle it. I know the whole song and dance about how other people have it much worse then me but since this is my blog, I get to be the star of the bad day.
(This is cute and it helped a little)
Ok, enough pissing and moaning....... Ever since I got back from Las Vegas I have had somewhat of a new appearance. I got my hair and nails done and pretty much changed my wardrobe. I got some new makup that actually makes me look nice. I take pride in the way that I look and I havent walked out of the house in sweats in over a week. I think I have become somewhat of a princess. Never in my life have I ever been very girly but when I look at myself in the mirror now, I see shades of pink and some glitter. I think I kind of like the new me.
So on Saturday we traveled the 45 miles to Cheyenne, Wyoming to pick up the fourth child out of our crew of five children. Its always good to have our littlest one here because we dont get to see her that often. This time she is only here for a short amount of time but after this visit, she is here for the summer. Summer time is always crazy around our house. We have all five kids here for six weeks which means that we have at least 5 mouths to feed 3 times a day for six weeks straight.... thank goodness for commodities. It truely is a life saver when I have to feed that many kids that many times a day.....


And read some entries from DamnYouAutoCorrect.com
I seriously have never laughed harder then I have when I read some of the stuff on the DamnYouAutoCorrect.com website. Some of the stuff on there is truly classic.
Here is the link for the page:
Thats it everyone. I hope you all have a great day tomorrow. Keep an eye out for a new video of mine due to be out soon. Its about how I get my hair so pretty. You are going to want to see this one :)
Have a good night...


No comments:

Post a Comment