Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Welcome to Tuesday

Hello everyone and welcome to Tuesday's blog. Apprently today is Super Tuesday, not really a big deal to me but I thought I would mention it. For those of you who dont know what Super Tuesday is....
Super Tuesday 2012 is the name for March 6, 2012, the day on which the largest simultaneous number of state presidential primary elections are held in the United States. It includes Republican primaries in seven states and caucauses in three states, totaling 416 delegates (18.2% of the total). Super Tuesday involves Republican contests in Alaska (Mar. 6-24)Alaska  (24), Georgia (76), Idaho (32), Massachusetts (38), Noth Dakota (25), Ohio (63), Oklahoma (40),Tennessee (55),Vermont (17), and Virginia  (46). What does all of this mean? I have no idea.
It's been a century since the first person twisted, licked and dunked.
The Oreo, celebrating its 100th birthday, started on March 6, 1912, in a Manhattan biscuit factory.
To celebrate, Kraft, the company that now owns Oreo, is releasing a limited-edition birthday cake version of the creme-filled sandwich cookies.
The cookies even have a Facebook following, with 25 million fans.
Fun Facts:
There is a town in Pennsylvania named Intercourse.
The average person spends three years of his or her life on a toilet.
In Chinese, the KFC slogan "finger lickin' good" comes out as "eat your fingers off".
The U.S. Government spent $277,000 on pickle research in 1993.....(why am I not surprised)
AND.........
Dont forget to check out my new video that I made for you guys today. It took me about 25 tries to get it just right but I finally did it. It will be posted below so make sure to check it out. Thats all I have, I hope you all have a great night and a wonderful day tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment