Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wednesday!!

Hello everyone and happy Wednesday!! Today was a bitter sweet day. It was an overall good day but my heart was sad today. One year ago on this day we lost an amazing little girl from our lives. I am thankful that the people that knew her got a guardian angel but sad that she left this world far to soon. We love you and miss you Baby Darling. Keep us all safe sweet girl.
On a lighter subject, I had a fanastic day with my friend today. We talked about all kind of "naughty" stuff. My friend is a Pure Romance consultant and we got to talk about and sample her products. If anyone needs any.... lets call it "Romantic", stuff for the bedroom, let me know and I will tell you how you can get ahold of her. This stuff is awesome!!!!!

We had a very yummy and filling dinner tonight. We had Bratwurst burgers for dinner. They are so good and I highly recommend them. They taste just like the regular Bratwurst only in burger form. We had some pasta with ours but I would recommend the typical french fries, macaroni and cheese, or potato salad. I cooked mine on the flat grill that we have because it is super cold outside but I would recommend cooking them on the BBQ. THAT would be heaven on a bun.
So we have two more days until we head to Las Vegas for a week. During that week I more then likely will not be posting my blog everyday. Next week  is my time to be vacation and not worry about the normal things that I usually do when I am at home. So the blog is going to be on hold but I will make sure to take lots of pictures and TRY to post a blog (maybe two) while I am there. I have so much more stuff to do before we go. Since our printer is not wanting to work with me, I am going to have to find someone with a printer or go to our local library and print off our papers, buy an atlas, get all the laundry done and the trash taken out, make sure all the dishes are done, get the cats situated, stop by the bank, get the rest of the clothes packed, the list goes on and on.......but, after the next two days are over..... it will all be worth it.
Anyone worried about the Solar Flares?
The sun unleashed one of the biggest flares ever seen during its current activity cycle late Tuesday — an X5.4-class outburst strong enough to trigger a radio blackout. The resulting geomagnetic storm could affect electrical grids, communication links, satellite navigation systems and airline schedules over the next couple of days. The big question is, what effect will this solar activity have on Earth? The solar blasts threw off waves of electrically charged particles known as coronal mass ejections, or CMEs. Those waves are now speeding outward, and space-weather forecasters expect them to touch off strong geomagnetic storms when they interact with Earth's magnetic field late Wednesday and early Thursday.

Ok guys and gals, thats all I have. I hope you all have a great night tonight and a wonderful day tomorrow. I will be super duper busy getting things done. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment