Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Happy Wednesday!!

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to take a minute and show you guy some of the stuff that I got at the store today. First I got one of those Sobakawa cloud pillows for my husband. He said that he wanted one so I went to the store today and picked up the last one that they had.

I got some pop, pop tarts (for breakfast for the kids this weekend), some marshmellow suckers for the kids, a fun car bracelete for each of the boys and those things that you see on top of the pillow are ear wax candles. Every now and then my husband and I will use the ear wax candles (actually I have used them before but my husband was the one that told me about them. I think he has used them before but we have never used them together)...... and do a deep clean on our ears. I cant wait to use mine. My ears always feel so much better after I am done using them. Everyone has their own opinion on ear wax candles but we happen to like them.

So, I just wanted to drop in and say hello and share some things that I picked up today. I am uploading a video for you all to enjoy which I will add in tonights post. Have a great rest of the day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment