Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Is that her blog???

Hey everyone!!!
It has been a while since I have posted a blog and yes, I did say that I was done writing my blogs but for some odd reason I have had MANY requests lately for me to "bring the blog back". So this is my test run. If enough people read my blog, I will bring it back.

So, what has changed since my last post?? TONS!!! As most of you know, I now live in Colorado. We made the journey to Colorado so that I could start my internship at the Public Defenders office here. I start that part of my life in about two weeks and I cant wait to get started!! It has been a long awaited process. I cant speak much about it but I think we are going to be taking on the James Holmes case (if you dont know what that is, google it) which should be exciting.

For the past, ohhhhh seven years I have had blonde hair. Well the other night I colored it brown. Here is a funny story behind that. I was looking the newspaper here in Colorado and saw that they were looking for models who were willing to take pictures to be in pamphlets and brochures, and basically represent Loveland, Colorado. So, I got a wild hair and decided to send in some pictures. To my absolute shock, out of 156 people that submitted photos, they picked ME to do the photo shoot. I bought some hair dye thinking "what are the odds that they will pick me?" So I went and colored my hair brown (remember, the photos that I submitted were of me when I had blonde hair) so I colored my hair and not two seconds after I stepped out of the bathroom with my new found brown hair, my phone rings. Its them calling me to tell me I got the modeling job (p.s. I will post some photos once they send them to me). CRAP!! Good thing they were okay with the brown hair and the photo shoot went off without a hitch.
                            (this is a horrible picture by the way but I wanted to show my brown hair)

Alright friends, I am going to call this a complete post and we will see how it does.
Dont forget to check out my new video BY CLICKING HERE

Thanks for reading guys and gals....
Hope to "see" you again soon!!

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment