Thursday, April 26, 2012

The End...

Well folks, I have said it before and I am sad to say that this is it..
This is going to be my last blog post. I will try to keep doing YouTube videos but as for my blog, this is 
the last blog that I am going to post. While it has been fun and I have enjoyed sharing my daily 
activities with everyone, I have come to the conclusion that this just isnt for me. For those of you 
who know me know that if it isnt for me, I stop what I am doing and take a different road in life.

I started this blog on November 11, 2011 and I was so excited to get started. We made it to 200 posts and 
that was my goal. I want to thank you all for taking this journey with me and taking the time out of your day 
to hear about mine. 
Thank you for all of the encouragement that everyone has given to me when making this choice to stop doing 
this blog. Many of you dont want to see it go but this is something that I have to do for me.
You can still find tips and tricks and things that you would find here on my other Facebook page 
Amber Hines7 (be sure to like the page)
and keep watching out for those videos on YouTube.
Again, thank you for joining me and taking this little life adventure with me and I look forward to seeing 
you when I take my next adventure in life. 


 
I leave you with the original little teddy bear photo that I used to end my blogs with every night. 
Goodnight & Sweet Dreams....
XOXO Amber
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment