Saturday, November 19, 2011

Blah....

Today was kind of a blah day. Emotions were up and down for me today. I guess thats what I get for forgeting my most important meds last night. I was far to tired to be bothered with taking it, LOL.
Today we celebrated my sons 11th birthday. His birthday isnt actually until the day after Thanksgiving but all of the boys leave on Wednesday to spend this holiday with their Father.
The other day was my nephews birthday, yesterday was my brothers birthday, and then my sons (actual) birthday is in a couple of days. This year we decided to celebrate all three birthdays at the same time. We went to the bowling alley to celebrate. All of the kids had tons of fun. I am so thankful for my parents, sister and brother in law for making it all possible. They are the best and I owe this day to them.

While the kids were bowling, my husband and I had to make up a bowling game that we missed last week, so we were all the way at the other end of the bowling alley. I think that sparked some kind of naughty... something or other in my sons head because he freaked out. He decided that right in the middle of the bowling alley and while none of the attention was on him (which I think was also part of the problem) he would throw a fit and be a complete brat. I had to put him outside to cool off, when that didnt work I had to threaten to take him to the Crisis Center. That was the only thing that cooled him off. Needless to say, he is grounded from everything until further notice.

I am always sad when my kids leave to go visit their Father. They are usually only gone for 1 whole day but none the less, I miss them when they go. This time my children are going to visit their father for 5 days and I am kind of excited about it. I really do need the break. My mini me will be here while the boys are gone so I think that her and I are going to have some pampering girl time....oh and maybe some bowling while dad is at work. We got 7 free games of bowling tonight, it was pretty awesome.
The two boys that were not naughty today get to go to church tomorrow morning with Grandma and Grandpa Hines. I am sure they are going to enjoy it because they are doing the Thanksgiving dinner after the service. Let me tell ya, those boys can eat and free food is the best food.
well, I think I am going to sign off for the night. I hope everyone stays warm and has a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment