Sunday, November 20, 2011

Lazy Sunday!!

What did I do today you ask....
SLEEP!
Well, I did get up this morning to get the kids off to church. Then I went back to bed. I then woke up to watch Food Networks Thankgiving Live Special. I made it until the last hour of the two hour special and then we went back to sleep. I do remember waking up a couple of times to use the facilities but that was a quick 30 second up, do my business, and then back to sleep.
I had to break my sleeping marathon at 5:30 so that I could get up and make dinner for my family.  Tonight we had Goulash. Which is something I planned out ahead of time and while I was getting the kids ready for church. I figured that Goulash would take all of maybe 20 minutes to make. So I would be awake for a total for 30 minutes then I could go back to bed. Sad isnt it...

Like most people, once I was up and had made dinner I couldnt go back to sleep. So I decided then was as good a time as any to finish my school work. I am happy to announce that I am done with classes  for this semester and dont have class again until December 1st. I am going to enjoy the much needed break from classes. I am going to enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday and not worry about having to get school work done.

I was jonesing for some Wendys last night, so I told my husband that I would do his dishes chore for a week if he went and got me one of those yummy Asiago chicken sandwhiches. Well, he took me up on the offer and now I am stuck doing the dishes for a week. What was I thinking.. (even with a dishwasher, I hate doing dishes. There are still some pots and pans that cant be washed in the dishwasher so you end up having to wash dishes anyways).
Well folks, I think I am going to go find myself a snack and then head to bed. Clearly 20 hours of sleep is not enough for me. Tomorrow is going to be a hard day. We are going to celebrate the life of our friend Carroll who passed away last week. He was such a great guy and he is going to be missed...

No comments:

Post a Comment