Friday, November 18, 2011

TGIF

What an incredably long day!!
My day started with getting the kids up and ready for school. Then I had to take my husband to work since I needed his car today. My lovely car is dunzo.. the breaks are a no go. We found out that it is going to take $300-$400 to fix it. Since my car is an older car, the mechanic said that it is just going to nickel and dime us to death. With that in mind we are just going to buy a new car. I am pretty excited. I was looking thru craigslist.com today and found some things that I like and I hope are still available when I get my money.



So after I took my husband to work I came home, did some laundry, cleaned up the hallway again (dumb dog) cleaned up some dishes, took a shower, signed some papers for my mom, went to child support (got good news from them, whoop whoop), took my husband his deoderant and cologne (he forgot to put it on before he left), went to the dollar store, came home changed the laundry, went to have lunch with my kids at school, came home, wrapped some gifts (my son  turns 11 in a few days), put my stuff from the store away, went to get Thanksgiving food, came home just in time to meet the boys as they got off the bus from school, gave them snack, did some school work, folded the clothes, fed the animals, headed out to get my husband from work, came home fed the kids dinner, went to the bowling ally for some friday night fun, came home, gave the kids another snack, got them to bed, at dinner and here we are. (Deep breath)
Now that is a loooong day.
We did really good at the bowling alley though. We won all 4 games and I got offered a job that would be very hard to pass up. We will talk about that at a later date though.
As mentioned earlier, my son turns 11 on the 25th. This is my oldest son. The person that changed my life forever. The person that has taught me so much. The person that loves me more then anything in his world. And the person that I owe my life to. I love him so much and I cant imagine life without him. He has been my rock for the past 11 (almost) years. He has been with me thru it all. He is an amazing little boy and is growing up to be a fine young man.
Well folks, I am going to sign off and hit the hay. I am so sleepy and I am ready for this day to be over. Have a great night.


No comments:

Post a Comment