Thursday, November 17, 2011

Quick post

Hello everyone,
This is going to be a quick post since the only thing I really did today was clean the house and drink some very yummy chai tea. I have come to LOVE chai tea. I used to work at Bagel Makers (I would never advise anyone to work there, EVER) and we used to sale Chai Tea there. People would always buy the tea and (to me) it would smell so good. However, I was never one for hot tea and that shit is expensive.
Well, one day I was walking around Wal Mart looking for some stuff to get for dinner. I turn the corner and there stands one of those Free Sample people that chase you around the store and beg you to try their product. Needless to say, she had chai tea samples and I couldnt pass it up because the aroma was just so amazing. I took her little same, put it to my mouth, and took a little sip. THAT is when I fell in love. I have been hooked ever since. I just love the stuff.
So, I am going to sign off now and slip under my nice newly washed sheet and blankets... Oh, for anyone who has been wondering,  THE FOLLOWING PRODUCT SHOULD BE USED WHENEVER YOU ARE WASHING YOUR SHEETS AND BLANKETS FOR YOUR BED...
SMELLS SOOOOO GOOD!!!
So good night everyone and I would like to leave with a good night prayer that I used to say every night when I was little....
Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my soul to keep.
If I shall die before I wake,
I pray the Lord my soul to take.
If I shall live thru other days,
I pray the Lord to guide my ways.
God bless everyone in the whole world,
Amen
(OH AND THE LITTLE GUY IS FEELING MUCH BETTER TODAY)

No comments:

Post a Comment