Sunday, December 18, 2011

All together now.....( a 1 and a 2 and a 1,2,3,4...) Today is December 18th and that means...
And I dont have a single gift wrapped yet.
Here is a tip for all of you who dont want to purchase wrapping paper: If you go down to your local Newspaper company and ask for the ends of the newspaper, they will generally give it to you for free. You can use that as your wrapping paper.
So, it is Sunday and that means that it is back to the grind tomorrow.
As most of you know I have been helping out at a lab for the past few weeks. Well Wednesday will be my last day there. After some negotiating they said that I can stay if I want to for the same pay and even come in at night and work when I want to. Guess I left a good impression on them. I told them that some of my children are going to be here that we dont get to see all that often and that is why they told me that I can work at night AND even bring the kids in with me (what are they thinking, lol). I have made many friends while I have been there and I figure there is a reason why God put this opportunity in my hands. I am not sure what the plan is right now because our meeting was left with "let me know what you want to do" and I was left with a choice to make. I dont want to say good bye to my friends but once again, I have to decide what it is that I want to do.
I have no idea what I was thinking but I attempted to take a nap while the Raiders game was on (big mistake). My husband was watching the game and it almost sounded like he was bi polar. He would yell "yah!!!" and then the next minute he was yelling "f&%king Raiders". It was funny but just as I would fall asleep I would hear one or the other of the above statements.

My child that I spoke about last night is back home. We have some talking to do but I hope that things get better. No matter what I love my child and will always be here to help in any way that I can. I have a feeling that we have a long hard road ahead of us. Guess we just have to get a tune up, rotate the tires and head down that road together. That IS what moms are for afterall.




I was really sad to open my Denver Post today to see that there were no coupons. I figured that there wont be any next week since it is Chirstmas but I didnt know that there wouldnt be any today. NO COUPONS FOR TWO WEEKS (sad). It was probably for the best. I did spend a LOT of money yesterday stalking up on things for the house before all of the kids get here and before the snow starts falling.


I hope everyone has a great week and thumbs up for a week off of school for the holiday. Have a great Monday.



No comments:

Post a Comment