Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas is getting closer

Hello again everyone... today is December 20th and that means....
I have been saying that I am going to wrap gifts but I really do think that I am going to do it tomorrow. My foot is still really sore and I am hoping that tomorrow that it will feel better. I have been able to walk on it here and there today with the boot on but I still think that it is going to take a little while to heal up. Maybe this stuff will help.

I have found a new show that I like very much. This show is by far the best show that I have seen in a while. These guys crack me up. I love smart people.

I remember watching Johnny Galeki (Leonard) on Roseanne...

and watching Kayle Cuoco (Penny) on 8 simple rules...


and Mayim Bialik on Blossom...

It is so funny to see them all grown up and working on the same TV show. I think they picked a great cast but my favorite character on the show is...
Jim Parsons (Sheldon)..

It doesnt get much funnier then this guy.
Well I am going to call this post done. Sorry it wasnt to exciting but tomorrow is a new day so we will see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment