Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Hump Day

Hey everyone,
I am posting my blog a little earlier then usual because ghost hunters is on and that is my priority tonight. So today is Wednesday which means...
Today was the kids' last day of school until Jan 3rd. Here is a recap of the events that we have coming up as far as the kids are concerned incase anyone in the family is wondering..

*The boys leave for Casper on Christmas morning. They wont be back until Jan 2nd.

*My mini me will be here the day after Christmas and she will be here until Jan 2nd.

*And the littlest of the Hines bunch will be here on December 31st and will be here until Jan 21st.

If you are a believer in this crap, the world is suppost to end in 365 days. We have one solid year until the world ends (which I personally think is a bunch of bunk but not everyone thinks like me).

Here is a link for anyone who is interested in reading about it.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/2012-end-world-countdown-based-mayan-calendar-starts-101657134.html


Tonight at 12:30 a.m. marks the start of Winter Solstice. Winter Solstice is the shortest day of the year. There is a lot more scientific babble that goes along with it but in short terms, its the shortest day of the year. Here is a link to read more about it if anyone is interested.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_solstice

I got a bunch of the kids' gifts wrapped today. I didnt get them all wrapped but I did get 2 out of 5 kids gifts done and wrapped. It took a while to get those done. I was pretty surprised at the amount of time that it took to wrap them all.

Fun photo time.... sorry if it scares you...

Alrighty all, I am going to be done on here. I hope you all have a fun, safe, warm night.

No comments:

Post a Comment