Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thursday fun day

Hello everyone, sorry for the late post but I was all into watching make up tutorials on youtube. How girly of me right?!?
Ok, ok, so today is December 22nd and that means....

I cant believe how fast Christmas is coming.
So today was a pretty good day. I made the kids peaches with chocolate and whipped cream for breakfast.

After breakfast we played for a little bit and then we spent a few hours doing a Christmas photo shoot. It was so much fun. I love taking pictures. I think I should have went to college for Photography instead of Criminal Justice. Oh well, whats done is done.

So after our photo shoot the kids spent most of the rest of the afternoon working on a project. What we did was get a long sheet of paper and spell out their name in bubble letters on the paper. Let them color in the bubble letters with things that are all about them. Mostly their favorite things. Then cut out the bubble letters and hang the name on an empty wall. The kids LOVED it.

After that we relaxed for a little while, and then it was onto making dinner. I made some kind of hash stuff. I dont know., it didnt keep me full for very long. Then the kids played for a little bit, got ready for bed, and ended the night with popcorn and a movie. Popcorn and a movie is something that I reward my children with for good behavior. One little Hines went to bed early tonight. I think he needed an early bedtime anyways. He was up way to early this morning.
While the kids were in their room watching a movie, I was in my room wrapping some more gifts. I now have 4 out of the 5 kids' gifts wrapped. I plan on finishing the last ones gifts tomorrow. Then I never want to wrap another gift again. I used to think that putting gifts in gifts bags was a waist of the fun of getting to unwrap a gift. However, now I totally get it.

Alright everyone, I am going to go ahead and be done so that I can get this posted and maybe the people that are up late will still get to read it today. I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday (yippy) tomorrow. Stay warm.....its stinking cold!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment