Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy Thursday!

Happy Thursday everyone. Today was a pretty interesting day. I was home all along until about 5:00 this evening. It was odd and I was kind of lost. I am never really home all by myself very often at all because there is usually a kid here or I am at work helping out. I didnt have to get up and get anyone breakfast or get them off to school....it was pretty odd.
So there were a couple of more things that happened yesterday that I forgot to mention. The winds were crazy and out of control yesterday. I am not sure of exactly how windy it was but I do know it was bad. My friend posted a picture today that I borrowed from his page, of just how bad the wind really was.

That is three semi trucks on their sides because the wind blew them over. I am not a truck driver and dont have the desire to ever be one. However, I was the manager at a truck stop for about 5 years and I know that drivers have places to be and time limits to get there. But I just want to say that if there is a warning that says "No light trailers", please dont disregard it. They are telling you that for a reason. On our adventures yesterday we saw a total of three semi trucks turned over. Its not worth your life, so just pull over and hang out. Trust me, it will be worth it.
Also yesterday, there was a bank in my town that was robbed. As someone mentioned to me earlier, I really do like that people in my town are shocked when a bank gets robbed. If I lived in a place like Denver or in California, it would be just another event in the daily life. Not here, and I am acutally glad that people are shocked when it happens here.

I posted some videos on my youtube account today. I am thinking that I am going to have to get a new web cam because the one that I have is a trooper but I need an up to date one. I do have a camcorder but I am not sure how to set it up so that I can record videos onto my computer...... anyways.

So I hope that everyone has a great Friday tomorrow. Everyone loves a T.G.I.F. kinda day. We will "see" you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment