Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Happy Tuesday!!!

Happy Tuesday everyone,
As we all know today is December 6th and that means... (drum roll please)...
Thats right 19 days until Christmas... I know I have said this before but it is coming so fast. I havent started wrapping gifts yet but I think I better start soon. We have five little kiddos to wrap gifts for and I am sure that it is going to take a while to get it all done. I think that we are the kind of family that the gift wrapping company loves.
As I have made very clear, I have been helping a person out this week and last week. The person that I have been helping out was supposed to have this job that he has been working on done on NOVEMBER 24th and the job is still not done yet. Hence why I am helping. Well he got to go home today and so I am in the shop and doing the work all on my own. Which I dont mind AT ALL, but wouldnt you know that as soon as he walked out the door to catch his plane to Washington (to go see his wife for a week) everything went nuts. I had to put in a new pump on the drill, change the blade (twice), change the light bulb, unclog the machine that was clogged with mud (or sludge as we call it) and then the drill kept over heating... Good thing for me I am a great handy(wo)man and was able to fix all of it.
I have another job waiting for me that I am not sure if I am going to be able to take without hurting other people at the job that I am in right now.  I think this other job would be good for me but I am also not sure if I can handle a job on my plate right now. We will just have to wait and see. My family is pushing for me to take this other job, but I just dont know what I want to do.

Speeking of work, while I was helping today I found a machine that has this on it and I dare anyone to say this 10 times fast. If you can do it, I will give you a cookie... ready

Good luck.....
I was looking on Google today to try to get some ideas for homemade Christmas gifts and I came across a very interesting homemade gift idea. I have to say that I would have to pass on this one...
Here is the interesting picture of the day....

Kind of odd but neat to look at...

Well everyone, I am going to call it a day with this post. Good luck to Paul Jr in the Biker Build Off. I hope that he wins.. He deserves it... LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment