Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wednesday!!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!
Today is December 7th and that means.....
In case anyone is wondering what my "work" space looks like... see the photo below to ease your worried mind..

I know, blows your mind doesnt it...
Today is Pearl Harbor Day... What is Pearl Harbor Rememberance Day you may ask...
National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day, which is observed annually on December 7, is to remember and honor all those who died in the attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941. On August 23, 1994, United States Congress, by Pub.L. 103-308, designated December 7 of each year as National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day. National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day is also referred to as Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day or Pearl Harbor Day. It is a tradition to fly the Flag of the United States at half-staff until sunset in honor of dead patriots.

(sorry for the graphic picture but it really does show why we remember these people and what they went thru)

Baking soda for the swimming pool? If you say so..
This is how my cat rolls. He doesnt just chill, he super chills...
As for my day, it went pretty well. There is tons of work to be done but the good thing about that is that time goes by so fast because there is no time to waist. When I was told that I had to go to lunch they were in the process of burning some wood. I didnt want to leave because the smell reminded me of a camp fire. Which must have soaked into my clothes and coat pretty fast because when I was leaving today for the day and got into my car, I could smell the "camp fire" in the car. Needless to say, when I got back to the lab I wanted to eat some marshmellows.
Heres to hoping that Thursday goes by fast and smells good

Have a great night everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment