Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday!

Well hello everyone! Today is Monday December 5,2011 and we all know what that means...
I think the cold weather is finally here. For anyone who has a facebook and knows someone who lives in Laramie, I am sure you have heard that it was -(thats minus) 25 degrees outside today. I soooo dont like the bitter cold. I walked outside this morning to let the dog out and my hair in my nose instantly froze. Good thing the dog did his business fast and we came right back inside.

My son lost another tooth today. Looks like the tooth fairy has to come out in this cold to give him his money. I am sure she is not happy about that but she took on the job summer, winter, spring, and fall. I am not sure that he has many more teeth to loose. He should be done loosing teeth soon if not already. I love it when kids loose teeth though. They look so funny. Then they get their adult teeth in, they look like little kids with big adult teeth in their mouths. Makes me giggle.

Anyone interested in seeing an odd picture that I found?


Kind of makes you wonder how this animal came to be. I think it is a Cow-Chicken.
And I am not going to lie, this would be kind of cool and it might even be my next tattoo. I saw it and... well... thought I would share it with everyone.
Alrighty everyone here is the quote for the day....
" What`s the most popular form of birth control? The headache. "
Ever since I can remember this has always been my bedtime prayer. I remember my aunt always telling me "dont forget to say your prayers". I dont remember learning this prayer, I just remember saying everynight when I went to bed..
This is the prayer all the way thru..
Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my soul to keep.
If I shall die before I wake,
I pray the lord my soul to take.
If I shall live thru other days,
I pray the Lord to guide my ways.
God bless everyone in the whole world
Amen.


I hope everyone survived this very cold Monday. I hope everyone has an amazing Tuesday. I hope everyone stays warm. And I hope everyone has sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment