Monday, December 26, 2011

How was your Christmas?

Hello everyone,
I hope you all had a great Christmas, I know I sure did and I am so happy that it is done and over with.
Here is a photo of what the living room looked like pre present opening. This was just the boys' gifts. We kept the girls gifts seperate that way they didnt get mixed up. So this is only a little more then half of  the gifts. The boys had a great time and they left to go to their fathers house very happy. Almost to happy, my littlest little man didnt want to go because he wanted to stay and play with his gifts.

After the kids went with their father, my husband and I took a nap. When we woke up it was time to go have lunch at my in laws house. That was super yummy! Made me good and full. They made us a fantastic ham lunch. It hit the spot!
Then after that mid day meal, we hit the road to go to my parents house. They also graced us with a fantastic turkey dinner that was super yummy as well. That was one of those meals that you enjoy and fill yourself as full as you can and then you go to bed.
Today was a pretty relaxing day. We just kind of hung out. We went to the store to get somethings for dinner tonight and this is what we came out with....
            ~ Filet Mignon~                    ~Loaded Mashed Potatoes~                   ~Rolls~
THAT was a fantastic dinner as well. I wish I could eat like a queen everyday.

So my mini me got here today (I call her my mini me because we litterally have the same name *except for middle names but they are very close and they sound almost the same excpet for one letter*)

At some point during the day today this is what my dog did to my headphones.. the picture isnt the best but now I dont have any headphones for my computer.
Alrighty everyone, I am going to sign off of here and get on with the rest of my night.
Pssst, 5 days until new years... (LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment