Friday, December 23, 2011

Who is ready for Christmas

HELLO!!!! Today is December 23rd and that means.....
I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited! I cant wait to see the looks on the kids' face when they open their gifts.

So today was a pretty non productive day. I did the usually housework (laundry, dishes), typical day. The day did not start off the same for my husband however. He left for work and a couple minutes later I hear this horrible thumping/ banging noise. Then my husband walks in the door. So I look out the window and see that he has a flat tire. NOT GOOD. Poor dude went out there and changed it in the bitter cold.
Speaking of bitter cold, if anyone is wondering how cold it actually is here in Wyoming, I invite you to look at the following picture. This was taken at 1:40 p.m. today (MST) and it was taken INSIDE the house...

Thats dang cold....
So I wanted to share some funny Christmas photos with you guys so here are a couple that I thought were pretty funny, enjoy~

Dancing Santa

Crabs, LOL...
So we went bowling tonight and I has to sit there and watch everyone bowl. My foot is still in the boot and probably will be for the next two weeks (not cool). I think we are still in 3rd place, YIPPY for us!!!

So, as we all know tomorrow is Christmas Eve so I am going to take some time off from blogging. I wont be back until Monday with the next post. I dont think that I am going to be to worried about posting my blog for the next few days. So I will be back after the holiday to let you know how the holiday went. I am thinking that I am going to skip posts until Monday. So I hope that everyone has a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and we will see you again on Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment