Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tuesday!

Hello everyone,
I hope we all had a great day!

My day went really well. I got to spend the day with my mini me. She let me do her hair... It looked like this when I was done with it.....
JUST KIDDING, JUST KIDDING!!
It looked more like this when I was done excpet for her hair was half up, half down and the bottom was curled...

Then she let me watch a movie with her...

BEST LINE IN THE WHOLE MOVIE:
"Life is a garden, dig it" -Joe Dirt
We took down the Christmas decorations...


and cleaned the house....


                                                                        (Dont I wish)
So today is a special day because this marks my 40th post. Yippy for 40 posts. That means that I took time out of my day 40 times to tell you guys about my day. And thank you to everyone who has taken the time out of their very busy day to read about my day.
So, I was going to a web site earlier to look at what free samples my FAVORITE site has to offer today. I found something that I wanted to order but the site had crashed. They had the cutest/collest/neatest picture on the site to let people know that the site was down...

"LIKE"
Two of the funniest people on late night TV...

and with that, I hope you all have a great night and a great day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment