Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday Sunday Sunday

Hello everyone,
After a very hard day of dealing with my wonderful children I am sitting down to write my blog for the day.
As of today we have 21 days until Christmas. Its sure is coming fast. It will be here before we know it. We have to get our Christmas tree out and up (which we didnt get to do today because I wanted all of us to decorate the tree and two of the three kids were naughty today). I think my husband and I are just going to end up doing it ourselves this coming up weekend. Its not the same as I wanted it to be but if we wait until all of our children are not naughty, we might never get it up. Ah the joys of having little boys.
I did my couponing today and didnt do to bad. My bill was only $30 and I ended up spending $20. Although $10 doesnt seam like very much, when you have a family of seven, every penny counts. Plus I got 13 name brand items (two none name brand) for $20. I am not mad at that. Here is a picture of all of the things that I got today...

Today in History.....
1964 Beatles release "Beatles For Sale" album
1970 Unemployment in US increases to 5.8%
1973 John Cappelletti wins Heisman trophy
1976 Liz Taylor's 7th marriage (John Warner)
1977 NFL's 5,000th game, Cincinnati beats Kansas City 27-7
1981 "Falcon Crest" premieres on CBS-TV
So I like the show Snapped. As some of you may know I am currently in school for Criminal Justice. I like to watch shows like the First 48 and Snapped.... at some point I am going to have to decide what I want to do after I get my degree. There are so many different things that I can do with a degree in Criminal Justice such as Police Officer, Probation officer (working with youth and/or adults), just to name a few. I actually lost points on one of the papers that I had to do for a class becuase I was still undecided on what I wanted to do with my degree. To take a few steps back, when I first started taking classes I was trying to get a degree in Medical Billing and Coding. It was nothing like I thought it would be and decided that it was not for me. So I switched to a Criminal Justice class. I should have known better from the beginning. The legal system has always been and will always be a part of my life (since I have been divorced and have children). I might as well learn all I can about it.

Thought for the day :

" A closed mouth gathers no foot. "
I hope everyone has a Great Monday tomorrow and may your work week go as smooth as butter. With any luck I will be done with this job of helping by the end of this week. I am hoping that it doesnt go all the way to Christmas. Yicks!! We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment