Friday, December 9, 2011

T.G.I.F!!

Hello everyone,
I hope we all had a fantastic Friday. Today is Decemeber 9th....16 days until Christmas. I am going to have to find a place to take the kids to see Santa soon. I hope I am not to late in doing that. (bites nails)
I was able to leave from the place I am helping out at noon today so that I could get my outside of the house stuff done that needed to get done this week. On my way out the door I had to stop to use the potty. I decided to go into the one that I dont normally use and I saw something funny up on the wall. I figured I would share it with everyone.

I am posting my blog a little early tonight because we have to take the kids to Medicine Bow so that they can have a visit with their Father. Since it is Friday I fully intend on kicking back and doing NOTHING when we get back. Tomorrow should be a fun day, my husband and I have some adventures planned AND free dinner at the company christmas party. Should be some good times.
I would like to share this photo of me as Santa. Its pretty funny. This is what I would have looked like if I was a man and didnt shave for Movember  For those of you who didnt know about Movember this year, here is a link so that you can partisipate next year. http://us.movember.com/
I guess its time to get the kids' dinner ready so I am going to sign off now. I hope everyone stays safe and warm. Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment