Saturday, December 10, 2011

What a loooong day!!

Hello everyone, today is Saturday Decemeber 10th and that means........... My husband and I have been married for one year and one month.....oh and....
Speaking of Saturday, I went into work today with my hubby who helped me bring in some very heavy boxes. Thank goodness I have such an awesome husband. My arms and legs would have been jello by the time I was done lifting all of those heavy boxes on my own.  Its no fun going into work on the weekends unless you get to spend that time with the person you love. Thanks for the help today my sweetness, I love you. (I had to giggle when I saw this picture with me having to go into work today)
After my sweety and I got done with work we came home and sat down to relax. THAT was when our day got much busier.
I just want to say that I have seen many posts on facebook from many different people about Bullies.
"Some kiddos had better think twice before threatening to hurt or bully another child. So not ok!!"

"The Girl you just called fat? She has been starving herself & has lost over 30lbs. The Boy you called stupid, he has a learning disability & studies over 4hrs a night. The Girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make-up on hoping people will like her. The Boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. There's a lot more to people then you think. Put this as your status if you're against bullying."
......just to name a couple


 I really just passed thru those posts without really thinking about it but I have to say that I agree with those posts to the fullest. Anyone who bullies or hurts someone else should have to answer and pay for what they do. Who is anyone to put there hands on anyone else? I know that if people dont have to answer to anyone else for what they did to someone, one day they will have to answer to their maker and that is when justice will be served (if it hasnt been already)
So for dinner tonight, my husband and I went to my company Christmas party and had us some Prime Rib and all of the fixings. It was so nice to see everyone not be so serious and just let loose a little. I saw people laugh tonight that I have never seen laugh before at the place that I am helping out at. I want to give a big thank you to the boss of the company for (1) inviting me to the company Christmas party (since I am just a temp helper)  (2) opening your home to us (3) serving the best prime rib EVER (4) for serving some yummy apple wiskey. And thank you to everyone else that works at the lab for accepting me and treating me like family....
So, I think I am going to go ahead and call this a complete post. I hope everyone has a fun and safe night. Keep warm and always help someone who is being bullied.

No comments:

Post a Comment