Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thursday!!

Happy Thursday everyone!! Bring on Friday! Not to mention that it is December 1st. That means that we have 24 days until Christmas. I love Christmas, its another day that you can feast and noone thinks that you are a piggy. Oh and presents of course.

Classes started again today. Its kind of unfair in my opinion. We usually have a full seven days to get our work done. (sunday to sunday) Since classes start today we only have four days to get our work done so I have to get it all done on my weekend, the weekend is the only time I have to get it done since I am helping someone out for the next few weeks. This semester I am taking Introduction to Criminal Justice and Pricipals of Managment. Should be another good semester.
You may be interested in knowing some of the holidays that are celebrated today....

Azores, Portugal : Independence Day (1640)
Cape Verde : Restoration Day (1968)
Central African Republic : Republic Day (1958)
Iceland : Independence Day (1918)
Liberia : Matilda Newport Day (1822)
Portuguese Guiana : Mocidale Day/Youth Day
Romania : National Day

Well, I am going to sign off now. Going to try to get some of my school work done that way I MAY not have so much to do over the weekend. I hope you all have a fantastic Friday!!

Thought for the day :

" Minds are like parachutes, they only work when open. "


No comments:

Post a Comment