Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wednesday

Hello everyone,
I hope you all had a great day. Today is Decemeber 14th which means that we have 10 days until Christmas!!
As I was reading some of the posts on Facebook today, I see that a lot of people are doing their last minute shopping. Seams like this is the week to get it all done so that you have next week to get them all wrapped and under the tree.

My little man stayed home from school today because he was not feeling well. Which in turn means that I stayed home from work.

 It was so nice to get things done today. I was able to do the laundry, dishes, kids' bathroom and clean out the fridge (just to name a few things). I swear some of the things in the fridge were going to reach out and grab me if I didnt clean it out soon.

I made the most amazing tasting dinner tonight. It was a pork loin wrapped in bacon. I baked it all day in the oven on very low heat and basted it every 30 minutes or so. It was pure heaven. With the left over bacon, it put it in the mashed potatoes, again, heaven.





"Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?"

"Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?"

"Why do fat chance and slim chance mean the same thing?"

HAVE A GREAT NIGHT EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment