Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday!!!!!!!

Hello everyone,
I am posting my blog a little early today because we have to head out of town for a little bit tonight. That and my husband and I have to share a computer now (more about that later) and once he is home from work he usually pops on the computer to get his online stuff done.

So, Happy Friday the 13th! I know that superstition says that today is supposed to be a bad day but it is usually a good day for me. That is one thing that my grandma and myself have in common. Friday the 13th is usually our good luck days. Don't really know why but I really don't mind it either.

Back to why my husband and I are using one computer. It seams as though I have a HORRIBLE virus on my computer that keeps crashing my hard drive. We have done everything we could to save it but its a lost hope. I have to admit that it has been a good computer to me. I have had it for about 3 1/2 years and I have used it pretty much everyday. It was the lowest in cost that Wal-Mart had to offer and I think it did its job. The tough thing is all of the stuff that I lost that was on it. I thought that I was going to have to re buy my books (thats never fun) but come to find out, I can load them on the other computer (thank goodness). All in all, it looks like I am going to be getting a new laptop in the near future. Thank goodness for student loans so that I can get a new one.
Well, I hope you all have a great day. I am going to finish my chores and then grab myself a snack to eat. Have a great day and if I don't get to post again soon, I hope you all have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment