Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wednesday Wedding Day

Happy Wednesday everyone!! Lets hope my blog doesnt still hate me! I couldnt post last night because for some reason my blog wouldnt work. It just went with my horrible day that I had. BUT today is a new day and it went great.
We had a slight scare when the internet went out today. I know it is so cleshay, but what did we ever do before the internet. According to a Yahoo! Answers poll, the number one thing that people did before there was internet is.. Watch TV. I remember just about 4 maybe 4 1/2 years ago, I didnt even own a computer. I got a laptop for Christmas and the thought that crossed me head was "what am I going to do with this?". I remember the day that I set up my first email address. I spent days figuring out what I wanted my email address to be. Those were the days.

Scroll down to see an interesting photo.....

This person looks like they got lost behind the dryer and came out with this stuck on their head. Or the dryer vent is trying to eat him/her. I cant really decide.
So, for those of you who are wondering what I would like for my birthday, wonder no more because here is your answer...

My in-laws, myself, and one of my little ones went to see my husbands grandma today. It was so good to see her. She is in a nursing home which is the safest and best place for her to be but I really think that she wants to be somewhere other then where she is. She is the sweetest lady that God has given us. It truley was a blessing to go see her today. I am so glad that my in-laws invited me to go with them to see her.

(Really good book)

It is currently -1 degree outside. My windows have been frosted over from the INSIDE all day long. It is supposed to get down to -25 degrees tonight. Lets hope the car starts for my hubby in the morning.


This is the kind of weather that makes me want to drink a cup of Chai hot tea, sit under the blankets and snuggle up to some Ghost Hunters (or Dog the Bounty Hunter). So I think I will do just that. Have a great night everyone and I hope we all have a fantastic day tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment