Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy Hump Day

Hey everyone,
Happy Wednesday! I love midweek!
My mini me went back to Nebraska today and the other little one went along for the ride and the boys were at school so I was home alone today. It was kind of peaceful. I think I liked it and could do that more often.
So we had breakfast for dinner. I love doing that. I am not much of a breakfast eater because I dont really like eggs and sausage in the morning. I am the kind of person that could be content with having chicken nuggets for breakfast and bacon and eggs for dinner.

After dinner we went up to wal mart so that I could use the coupons that were burning a whole in my pocket, LOL. We ended up getting the kids a portable DVD player so they have something to watch while we travel. We got them one before at the pawn shop but it ended up being a dud. This one is brand new so I am hoping that it will do a better job then the other one did.

LOL, I love the look on that guys face.
By the time we got home, it was time for the kids to get ready for bed. So after shuffling them along for a while to get into bed, they finally all settled in for the night. My husband and I put all of the stuff away from the store and then we sat down to drowned ourselves in the internet. And now we are here.
I am typing away on here while watching Ghost Hunters (T.A.P.S.). I could watch this show all day. That one and Ghost Adventures. Which is funny because I would rather naw off my left arm then ever have to come face to face with a ghost. They scare the crap out of me.

Well everyone, I hope you all have a good night and a great day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment