Monday, January 30, 2012

Its Monday and I am back!!

Happy Monday everyone!!
I hope you all had a fantastic day. My day started off good and then went sour and then got good again. What an emotional roller coaster of a day. Mondays tend to do that to people.
So, our taxes went thru and were accepted today. In 7-14 days we will be broke again, LOL. But we got two really great cars out of the deal. After my husband got off of work today, we went and test drove some cars and ended up buying them. We are so excited. They will be ready in a week or so. We finally get to get rid of these eyesores that are parked in front of our house right now.
So I think I am going to make one of these for all of my kids. I think it would be funny and I bet they would get a kick out of it. Its a beanie with a mustache. Love it!!
Here is a cute little picture to hopefully make you smile....
I tried to upload a Youtube video today but for some reason the sound wouldnt work so I am going to have to tinker with some stuff and see if I can get it to work. So the reason for the bad part of my day: a couple of my kids were being very naughty today, this tends to be the attitude that they have lately.....
Yup that pretty much sums it up.

AND TO THINK WE JUST BOUGHT NEW CARS, DARN IT :)

A tiny revolutionary fold-up car designed in Spain's Basque country as the answer to urban stress and pollution was unveiled Tuesday before hitting European cities in 2013.

The "Hiriko," the Basque word for "urban," is an electric two-seater with no doors whose motor is located in the wheels and which folds up like a child's collapsible buggy, or stroller, for easy parking.
That is all...... have a good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment