Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday Fun Day

Happy Sunday everyone. Today marks the third day in a row that my husband and I have had an empty nest. One of our little ones is with her grandparents and the boys are staying an extra day in Casper with their father since tomorrow is just a half day of school and I dont mind that they just miss half a day. It has been peaceful here. Almost to peaceful, my husband and I are finding ourselves board. Its a good board though.

We got to sleep in today. Which is normally a good thing since we dont get to do it that often but I think we slept to late. We have been sleepy all day long and I am sure it is because we didnt get up until 11:00 today. It feels like the day went by pretty fast today. Which is another reason why people shouldnt sleep in to late. LOL
The only thing I got done today was one single load of laundry. Though I must admit that I just washed it and dried it. I didnt even fold it or put it away. Oh well, the way I see it is that it will still be there tomorrow. But the laundry hamper was full so I thought at the very least I would get one load in to wash.

Well I am going to make this blog short and sweet since I have to do  my midterm exam still. I am not to excited about that and have decided to wait until the very last minute to get it done. High five for the slacker in the house.
                                                        (I wish this was true)
With that in mind I am going to sign off of here and attempt to get that done. blahhhh. Have a good night everyone and I hope you all have a great Monday tomorrow. Not only is tomorrow Monday (yuck) but it is pay day and we have to pay all the bills. blahhhh (again). LOL, have a good night everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment