Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tis Wednesday folks!!

Happy Wednesday everyone!
First and foremost I would like to announce that we (we meaning my brother in law) now have four new puppies that were born today. Sadly mom had five puppies but she lost one at birth.
Some of you may have noticed that there was no blog posted yesterday. Yesterday was kind of a day from (excuse me) hell. My lover boy cut his had and we got to sit in the emergency room while he got some stitches. I know you all are dying to see what it looks like so here you go.
The AADKR tattoo represents the first letters of our kids' names. Adrian, Amber, Dominick, Karsen and Robyn.
This next picture makes me laugh. Its totally me all the way.
Since we are talking about animals, this next photo is of my cat Aundrey. He wont even look at me because I keep calling him a SHE. He doesnt like that very much. Our other two cats were girls so I am used to saying "girls". Well Aundrey insists that I dont make a mistake and call him a SHE.
Here is a little something for those of you that want to learn Chinese.
I have to say that it is so nice when people tell me that they watch my videos and read my blogs. Never once has someone told me that they have seen my work and it didnt make me smile. I want to say thank you guys so very much for taking the time out of your day to see what I have been up to. It really is so awesome to know that you guys are watching, reading, and supporting me and what makes me happy. So from the bottom of my heart, Thank YOU!!
Alright everyone, I hope you all have a great night and a fantastic day tomorrow. 334 days until Christmas. :) Dont forget to check out my new video that I did today. The link is posted below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hip6D2-jRBw

No comments:

Post a Comment