Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Finally Tuesday!!!

Happy Tuesday Everyone.
Now that thats out of my system, apparently today is Valentines Day.
The day first became associated with romantic love in the circle of Geoffrey Chaucer in the High Middle Ages, when the tradition of courtly love flourished. By the 15th century, it had evolved into an occasion in which lovers expressed their love for each other by presenting flowers, offering confectionery, and sending greeting cards (known as "valentines")
My defintion: A day for the Hallmark card company to make some extra money,  a day for the flower shops to promote some flowers, and a day for the chocolate heart box company to sugar up our kids for a day.
I am pretty sure that it snowed about five times today and the sun was out each and every time. I was able to get a (semi good) photo of what I am talking about.  You can see by the shadows that the sun was out and it was snowing. I think we went threw every single season in one day today. Good ol' Wyoming.
This next one is for all of you men out there that dont like kids and are on a budget....
That is all that I have. I hope everyone has a great night tonight and a wonderful day tomorrow. If everything turns out the way it should, we will be getting our cars tomorrow. PLEASE LET EVERYTHING TURN OUT THE WAY IT SHOULD!! We have been patiently waiting for nearly three weeks to get these cars. Fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment