Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What a great day!!

Here is how my day went....
6:30 a.m. wake up kids....
7:00 a.m. send kids off to school...
7:10 a.m. watch some TV....
7:30 a.m. fall asleep....
9:00 a.m. wake up....
9:01 a.m. check to see if taxes are in the bank account....
9:02 a.m. do a little dance because the money is in the bank account...
9:03 a.m. take a shower and get ready for the day...
9:30 a.m. let the fun begin...

First task.... go get the cars...
After the cars left the lot we did a little shuffling around of the cars and even got to show them off a little.
After putting our personal touches on the cars (and if anyone ~besides my husband~ can spot the mistake that I made on my car I will give you a dollar), we went and got some papers taken care of. Then we took my husbands car to the car doctor to see about getting an alignment. Found out that mechanic doesnt do alignments and took it to another mechanic. Found out that a repair is going to cost us an arm, a leg, and nipple, but who needs those things anyways, right.
While the car was at the mechanic we went and paid off the washer and dryer.
After we paid that off and dodged the guy at Aarons trying to get us to get something else, we went and paid off the lawyer.
After we paid off the lawyer we got some snacks and headed home to wait for the kids to get home. Then we went and picked up my husbands car from the mechanic. Took it to get the electrical system tested. Couldnt find the place were you plug it in to check the mechanical system so we decided to come home. Looked up some stuff online and found what we were looking for. Took the car back to get the electrical system checked out. While my husband was doing that, I went and made the last payment on our house.
My husband came home and I ran to put some gas in my car (holy cow, there went my other leg, arm and nipple) and grab some pizza for dinner. Fed the kids dinner and sat down to enjoy some dinner myself. After dinner I sat down and started my blog. My husband just left to go bowling and I am headed off to get the kids in bed...... what a day. But I wouldnt change it for anything. 
Have a great night everyone!! Gotta go do some grocery shopping tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment