Thursday, February 2, 2012

Four letter word SNOW!!

Happy Thursday everyone!!

I had a pretty good day today. The highlight of my day was being able to go to my friends house and get my nails done. I thought at first that she was going to put acrylic nails on. I am not to fond of acrylic nails because I dont maintain them very well and instead of taking them off the proper way, I just pull them off. Not a good combination.  So, anyways I was happy to find out that she happy to find out that she was going to make my natural nails look much better and not add those acrylics on them.
 Big thank you to my friend Ashley A. for making my ugly nails pretty again.
From what I heard, its Groundhogs day. Did the Groundhog see his shadow? Yes, Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow which means 6 more weeks of winter. The forecast from Punxsutawney Phil at the annual ceremony of Groundhog Day 2012, “Many shadows do I see: six more weeks of winter it must be.” However here is how I feel about it.

Today (well tomorrow morning) marks 11 days until we get our cars (and 11 more days until the dumbest day ever Valentines day). I hope these 11 days go by fast! I am thinking that with this big storm coming, it might be nice to have the four wheel drive that the Suburban has.
Speaking of big storm, I am truly not sure if I should be worried or not. I live in Laramie and if you look at the map below, there is nothing over Laramie but there is a storm all around us. I bet I will regret that statement when I look out the window in the morning to see that we got pounded with snow over night.

Well, I am going to call it a night so that I can get other things done on here before it is time to kick back and drink my India Chai Tea. I hope you all have a great Friday tomorrow and please, if it does snow, be sure to drive safely. Have a great night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment