Saturday, February 4, 2012

I love Saturdays

Well hello there beautiful. First things first.... 9 days (starting tomorrow morning) until we get our cars. I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!! I hope the next 9 days go by super fast. It kind of stinks to think that next week at this time we will still not have our cars, but I can tell you that I will be getting things ready to have our cars home. Still need to make some CD's and get the DVD player ready to be put in...... I am SOOOO excited.
So we took our cat Aundrey to the vet yesterday and found out the he has Feline Leukemia. The vet gave him a shot of some medicine while we were there and he is doing better today. He has been up and active and even cleaned himself. Its good to see him up and about enjoying his life a little. Wonder if they make those shots for busy moms.
Speaking of cats, here is a pretty funny picture that looks like something Aundrey does all the time when I am trying to fold clothes on the bed. This picture fits him to a T.
.... and a little something to hopefully make you smile...
So, last night my husband and I decided that we are going to do some rule changes for the kids. We have rules for them that we have had since they were little. We realized that they rules that we currently had work for little kids but now that they are getting older, we need to change some rules so that they work better with their ages. The thing about that is, these kids have had the same rules for so long, and I have been doing things the same way for so long, that change scares the crap out of me. I have to say though, things seamed to run a lot smoother today since we introduced some of these new rules. Moral of the story... Do something that scares you, go out of your comfort zone and see if good things come from it. You may be holding the key to your own happiness.
Giants or the Patriots? Who are you rooting for to win the Super Bowl tomorrow? Is it true that they dont want their players to have sex the night before the Super Bowl?  Do they still make them stay in a hotel room the night before to insure that they dont do the "dirty" before the big game? Lets google the answer...... Scientists dismiss the idea that sex the night before competition has a tiring effect on the athlete or that it could weaken the athlete's muscles.
For more information, you can open the link below:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/02/0222_060222_sex_2.html
What is your opinion on this next picture? Do you agree with it or do you disagree with it? I think it is funny but I disagree with it. You should always help people if you can.
Well folks, I am going to call it a night. Cops is on and the sirens are distracting me and making me want to pay more attention to the TV, LOL. Have a great weekend everyone and I will be posting again on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment