Thursday, February 9, 2012

Goes a little something like this....

Happy Thursday everyone!!
I hope you all had a great day. My day went pretty well. Nothing to exciting happened. WAIT!!! One thing did happen today. Kodak announced that they are no longer going to be making cameras.
Eastman Kodak Co. said Thursday that it will stop making digital cameras, pocket video cameras and digital picture frames in a move that marks the end of an era for the beleaguered 132-year-old company.
I have to say that this now two days in a row that I have not checked the IRS "where's my refund" page. The reason why this is even worth mentioning is because I was checking that web site around 4 or 5 times a day, just to make sure that they didnt change our expected refund date. I was so tempted to check it today but I was able to fight the urge.
So during lunch time today my husband and I decided that we are going to go to Las Vegas for vacation this year. We are just not sure yet when we are going. The last time we went to Vegas we had so much fun. I am pretty excited about going back. I told my husband that the first thing I was going to do was get myself a yard long margarita. Those things are the best. I only need one for it to do its job and that is the best part about it.
I have to say that I love music. Its a good pick me up when I am feeling down and there is nothing better then turning up the music in the car and singing your heart out when no one can hear you. But this little guy just looks like he is on top of the moon with the toons that he is listening to.

Well I hope everyone has a great night tonight and a fantastic day tomorrow.  Opposite of Monday, Friday is the next most enjoyed day of the week right after Saturday. Good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment