Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturday=Relaxday

Happy Saturday Everyone!!
I just want to say that tonights blog is dedicated to a very beautiful and talented woman that the world lost today. RIP Whitney Houston
Today was a pretty relaxing day. My husband and I were out and about for a little bit. We had to go to Wal Mart and get some stuff. On the way home we decided to go by and see the twins (aka our cars, I call them the twins because they were (born) bought on the same day). We took the Suburban out and got it up to highway speed, just to make sure it did well. It was so cool to drive it again. Ohhhhh, and just an FYI, the 1995 Chevy Suburban does NOT have back window whippers so dont spend 15 minutes looking for the button that turns them on. HI
Wanna know what I had for dinner tonight?
HA HA just kidding, it is a cute picture though. We had chicken with bacon and pepper jack cheese on top and mashed potatoes on the side. Yummy!!!
Speaking of chicken, I have no idea who is more determined to win this situation. What do you think?
I was always raised to say "bless you" (never God bless you, only He has that power) when someone would sneeze. I was told that I should say "bless you" for every time someone were to sneeze, which I think is annoying. Here is some literature about why we say "bless you" after someone sneezes.
Others claim an association of the practice with particular dire diseases (most often the bubonic plague, or "Black Death," as it is sometimes known). They say an infected person's sneeze was sure sign he'd soon be pushing up daisies, thus the "Bless you!" was intended as a benediction to the nearly-departed, a way of commending his soul to the care of God now that he was beyond the help of anything in the mortal world
Ummmmm.................

 Thats all folks. I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the night and a great day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment